Monday, June 14, 2010

I need more Space :(

This is part of my top shelf....yes...part of my top shelf....not all... v(^_^)y
Hello all,

as the title says, DAMN IT...i need more space :( for my TOYS hehehe....i love transformers, ive been collecting them since i got my first Optimus Prime and Cyclonus way back in the 80's yep...sadly ....cyclonus is now parts only and is lost somewhere .....(r.i.p) and yeah i do have a few others lost as well, but where ever i can salvage, i salvage them...and cherish :D... im not a completionist (well except for the alternity series..gotta have them all)..but if i like it,.. ill buy it...if i cant find it or order it...ill ebay it heheh.....hmm need better cabinets as well...oh well..i hope i can get some when i move to a new place soon....till then, i will show case my toys as solos, groups and poses heheheh...will some of them be for sale? maybe :)

NUFF SAID
BEARMAFIA OUT..

No comments:

Post a Comment