Wednesday, June 23, 2010

one of my Pride and Joy...my YAMAHA PSR s700

My pride and joy,
the tool to my musical creativity,
the appendage to my soul,
the messenger to my muse,
music my passion,
music my escape,
music my heart,
music my inner voice.
"You Cant Stop the Beat" (^_^)

Yup, i play music as well, i started out with the guitar, then keyboards, then to drums, then to dj turntables, then to a violin (GAWDDD horror) and then back Keyboard/Piano, because somehow, as good as i am in guitar,with a piano, lets just say,..... if you were to cut me open, i shall not bleed, music will pour out, passion for melodies will flow, musical creations will rush out....with a keyboard....its like a window to my heart and soul....
if you would like to hear a few playings, drop me a beep...
maybe ill upload it hehehe...


heres a view of me keyboard,
p.s if you see kids? those are my glee/choir students that i train ^_^
especially on their CCA day and Fridays..
Love teaching them and the other schools and kids...
well you get it hehe...

Heres a video one of my recordings, well,
how do you expect me to play and record at the same time
eehe...... hope you like it...

NUFF SAID!!!!

BEARMAFIA OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment