Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BearMafia's New Collection Room a.k.a IACON-1 hehehe

Hi guys, its been awhile since i last updated my collection, a bit lazy and busy with work, and the move hhahaha

but ive finished arranging my stuff in my new house well, not my stuff per se...but

MY IACON

a nice small room :) just enough for now.



from the outside



from...below?



slightly above



still empty :) but holds some of my other stuff thats not opened hehehe...



see my reflection? huhu my Prime Homage, huhu abit cramped but will do :D



my rodimus homage, still missing a few pieces, and no..i didnt put the protector/shadowscythe trailers up, lupa lah..



the other side of the room hahaha

...im still waiting for stuff to arrive and cabinets too :)

thank you for viewing hehhe...

No comments:

Post a Comment