Thursday, July 22, 2010

Transformers My Toys Update and Upcoming Toys Update (HUGGGEE UPDATE)


Ok guys heres a few Transformers update (Faliq my nephew...ur gonna love this update haha)

First up we have RE-ISSUE of SEACONs/Piranacons....they showed up in Powermasters woooo i love that series and if you missed the toy back then, heres ur second chance to get it..
MP MOVIE starscream... im expecting this to arrive soon..thanx Ericccc... hahaha
Piranacons as individual bots..heheh i remember some of them became cannon fodder to the autobots
Power Core Combiners Wave 3? 2?
Generation 3pack..cyclonus, Galvatron and Hot Rod...i like this

oooohh.,, Re-issue Predacons...
this is AWESOME..Black TFA Prime
LO and Behold....PREDAKING... i will add him to my collection
And Last but not least....MP-RODIMUS PRIME ahhaha hahha I WANTTTT...

MY TOYS ARRIVED...WELL NOT ALLL BUT THEY'RE HEREEEEEE
AND WHAT DO I REALIZE? HAHAHA THEY ARE ALL DECEPTICONS
HERE WE GO FOLKS..















Yup Those are my new additions to my HAUL...huhuhu

BEARMAFIA OUT!!!!!!
Too tired to sayy ahhahaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment